This series is aimed at improving your feline abdominal ultrasound skills and illustrates how ultrasound can prove invaluable in the investigation of cats with abdominal disease.
Lectures focusing on common feline diseases of the target organs are followed by teaching on ultrasound techniques for imaging those organs, as well as short demonstrations.
Topics covered include:
- Acute kidney disease, including nephrolithiasis and ureteric obstruction, “big kidney little kidney syndrome” and renal lymphosarcoma
- Practical ultrasound of the liver and kidneys
- How to take ultrasound-guided fine needle aspirated and bile aspirates
- Pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, diffuse small intestinal lymphosarcoma and gastrointestinal obstructions
- Practical ultrasound of the pancreas and gastrointestinal tract
In association with...