Feline Infectious Diseases and Vaccination Protocols
204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
This one-day course will provide an update on common and emerging feline infectious diseases. There will be in depth discussion on both established and new diagnostic tests and their interpretation, as well as practical approaches to management of these common but challenging conditions.
Controversies regarding feline vaccination protocols will also be discussed and current World and European Vaccination Guidelines will be reviewed with a view to developing effective and practical vaccine protocols for day to day practice.
Topics to be covered include:
- FIP: Where are we now? New developments in diagnosis and treatment
- Interpreting Feline Faecal Panels: What is relevant, what is not?
- Cat Flu Viruses: Managing acute disease and chronic complications
- Do cats get infectious lung disease?
- The Mycobacteria Minefield: Finding a way through the complexities of diagnosis, notification and treatment