A four-part learning series for vets with one of the founding fathers of veterinary minimally-invasive surgery Philip Lhermette FRCVS.
The series provides an introduction to rigid endoscopy, including; an overview of rhinoscopy, urethrocystoscopy, otoscopy, thoracoscopy, laparoscopy and minimally invasive surgery.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to minimally invasive surgery
- The multipurpose endoscope
- Minimally invasive alternatives to open surgery
- Instrumentation – selection, care and sterilisation
- Incorporating minimally invasive surgery into general practice, including profitability.
In association with...