This six video learning series with Marie-Aude Genain aims to give viewers the confidence to examine and interpret basic and complex abdominal radiographs.
It covers the radiological interpretation of all organ systems in the abdominal cavity, with a focus on how to recognise normal and abnormal findings on abdominal radiographs, and how to extract the information on these radiographs which is useful for patient management.
Practical film reading sessions are included throughout.
Topics covered include:
• Normal radiographic anatomy of the abdominal cavity
• Radiology of the peritoneal and retroperitoneal spaces
• Radiology of the uro-genital tract, GI tract and hepatobiliary system
• Use of contrast medium in abdominal radiology
• Interpretation of radiological studies of the abdomen
In association with...