This five-part learning series with Marie-Aude Genain aims to provide you with the confidence to examine and interpret basic and complex thoracic radiographs.
We cover interpretation of lung patterns, radiographic examination of the cardiovascular system and of the mediastinum, thoracic boundaries and pleural space. Uses of contrast material for the radiographic interpretation of the thoracic cavity is also discussed, as well as how to recognise normal and abnormal findings on thoracic radiographs and to extract the information on radiographs that is useful for patient management.
The series concludes with practical film reading to challenge and improve your skills of radiological interpretation.
Topics covered include:
- Normal radiographic anatomy of the thoracic cavity
- Lung patterns and their interpretation
- Examination and interpretation of the cardiovascular system with thoracic radiology
- Radiographic evaluation of the pleural space, mediastinum and thoracic boundaries
- Use of contrast medium in thoracic radiology
In association with...