This learning series with Dr Elise Robertson provides an introduction to feline rhinoscopy and upper respiratory tract endoscopic exam.
Upper respiratory tract disease in cats can be a common frustrating clinical scenario with waxing and waning non-specific signs.
These techniques can be a valuable tool in narrowing down the list of differential diagnoses and achieving a better clinical resolution for these cases.
Topics to be covered include:
- Indications for upper respiratory tract endoscopy in the cat – picking your cases
- Instrumentation – selection and setup
- Rostral rhinoscopy – technique and biopsy collection
- Nasopharyngeal examination with flexible bronchoscope
- Practical demonstrations of techniques
In association with...