The skillset for the successful neurological examination of the cat is very different from the dog, and so are many of the diseases that cause brain, spinal cord or neuromuscular disease in this species.
This learning series, comprising of six videos with Professor Clare Rusbridge, covers the challenges of feline neurology.
The series includes a review of the feline-focused neurological examination and key points in history taking, as well as covering the latest updates on diagnosis and treatment of feline neurology, and the correct approach and work up when presented with ataxia, weakness and seizures. Case-based examples are used throughout the series.
Topics covered include:
- A general approach to feline neurological conditions (history taking, neurological examination and interpretation)
- Feline age-associated cognitive dysfunction
- Feline epilepsy and seizures
- The cat with pelvic limb ataxia
- The weak cat – neuromuscular dysfunction
- Feline infectious disease affecting the nervous system
In association with...