This is an advanced course in feline medicine for vets who are looking to take their knowledge and skills to the next level.
The learning series with Martha Cannon covers complex diseases, management of multiple co-morbidities and diagnosis and management of some less common conditions.
There is in depth discussion of the interpretation, advantages and limitations of established and newer diagnostic tests as well as a focus on practical treatment options.
Topics to be covered include:
- Coughing cats – if it’s not asthma, what is it?
- Complex geriatrics – kidney disease, dental disease, arthritis, weight loss, inappetence, hyperthyroid… They’ve got it all!
- Pancreatitis, Enteritis, Cholangitis – unravelling the “itises”
- Mycobacteria – the complexities of diagnosis, notification and treatment
- Acute kidney injury and acute on chronic kidney disease – what causes it, what are the options for treatment?
In association with...