A six-part learning series for vets with specialist Paul Aldridge.
This learning series aims to boost your confidence in tackling common non-routine soft tissue surgeries within your practice.
In each area planning, equipment, technique and post-op care are discussed.
Topics covered include:
- Ex lap and GIT surgery - systematic exploration, foreign bodies, enterotomy, anastomosis andbiopsy
- Mass resection - planning and achieving margins
- Traumatic wounds - practical decision making and management
- Skin closure and reconstruction - rotation, advancement and axial pattern flaps.
- Using passive and active drains in practice.
In association with...