A six-part learning series with Claire Roberts RVN.
This series is aimed at veterinary nurses in general practice who are committed to raising the standard of care that they provide their hospitalised patients.
Claire is a passionate advocate of patient welfare and these videos will provide you with the knowledge and enthusiasm to bring achievable levels of advanced nursing into general practice
Topics covered include:
- Care plans – what are they and how can they improve the care we provide our patients?
- Analgesia – pain scoring and implementation
- Nutrition for the hospitalised patient
- Specific considerations for the geriatric patient
- Intensive care nursing in general practice.
In association with...