Are respiratory cases leaving you breathless?
This learning series with Jon Wray aims to remove the hyperventilation from canine respiratory medicine by using a problem-orientated method of approaching respiratory cases in dogs and using plentiful case examples.
Topics covered include:
- Utilising respiratory patterns and auscultation in approaching canine respiratory cases
- Approach to the coughing dog
- Nasal discharge and sneezing in dogs
- Pleural space diseases and placement/use of thoracostomy tubes
- Practical hints and tips to improve your bronchoscopy
In association with...