This eight part learning series with Georg Haimel, covers the most common forelimb and hindlimb fractures seen in practice and aims to give confidence to successfully manage them surgically.
Surgical approaches, surgical planning, potential complications and fracture reduction techniques are introduced, including practical videos demonstrating useful tips and techniques.
- Transverse radius and ulna fractures
- Lateral condylar fractures of the humerus
- Olecranon osteotomy and repair
- Humeral diaphyseal fractures
- Metacarpal and metatarsal fractures
- Transverse and oblique fractures of the tibia
- Medial malleolar fractures
- Comminuted fractures of the femur
- Distal femoral physeal fractures
- Tibial crest avulsion
In association with...