A learning series of five videos with Nuala Summerfield on feline cardiology.
This series aims to give you confidence in your clinical approach and decision-making in cats with suspected cardiovascular disease. There is an in-depth discussion of how to choose the most appropriate diagnostic tests for individual cases, including tips for differentiating cardiac and non-cardiac causes of dyspnoea.
Emphasis is given to acute and chronic management techniques for cats with cardiomyopathy and congenital heart disease. Diagnosis and management of co-morbidities such as feline thromboembolic disease and systemic hypertension are also covered, as well as common feline arrhythmias. Case studies are used throughout to illustrate key learning objectives.
Topics covered include:
- How to choose the most appropriate diagnostic tests for cats with suspected heart disease
- Acute and chronic management strategies for feline cardiomyopathy cases and congenital heart disease
- Diagnosis and management of feline aortic thromboembolism (FATE)
- Diagnosis and management of systemic hypertension
- Developing confidence interpreting the feline ECG and managing feline arrhythmias
In association with...