An eight video learning series with Jon Wray.
Does this coughing dog have heart disease or a respiratory problem? Is that heart big on radiographs? When should I use an NT-ProBNP? What’s the latest thinking on the management of congestive heart failure?
Cardiology is, above all, a very objective and physiological subject – with a few simple ’rules of thumb’ and a sound knowledge of the ‘why’ as well as the ‘what’, clinicians can find their clinical practice skills enhanced and improved success with cardiac cases.
Utilising a mixture of sounds, imaging, practical approaches and case examples, this learning series aims to equip clinicians with the fundamentals of canine cardiology practice that can be employed daily.
Topics covered include:
- The cardiac history and physical examination
- Cardiology diagnosis: which test, when and why?
- Heart failure: causes, identification, differentiating from respiratory disease
- Heart failure: current management
- Cardiac radiography
- Echocardiography tips, trips and pitfalls
In association with...