£0.00 + VAT
This free learning series is suitable for both vets and vet nurses and is recorded at a live-stream event.
Sharon Edwards provides an update on the current issues in the UK and explains how vets can work with the relevant authorities to help fight back against the illegal puppy trade.
Topics covered include:
- Latest update on puppy smuggling and illegal imports
- Breeding licenses, Lucy's Law, and the prevalence of illegal breeding
- Illegal cropping and docking
- Legislative differences between England, Scotland, and Wales
- What vets and vet nurses can do - client communication and disclosing information to the authorities
- Case studies