£95.00 + VAT
Central CPD’s bespoke learning series is designed specifically for student veterinary nurses working in small animal practice.
The series focuses on topics to aid revision in practical skills. Learning resources have been created by expert veterinary professionals to provide informative materials, which follow a similar structure to the student veterinary nurses practical skills log.
Purchase of the series gives unlimited access to the materials and SVNs can watch sections in their chosen time and order, giving flexibility over revision whilst building confidence in practice.
Please note that this course is not eligible for Central CPD membership prices.
Student Veterinary Nurse Academy Revision Topics:
- Legislation Affecting Practice
- Communication Skills
- Handling and Drug Administration
- Infection Control
- Nursing Care
- Laboratory Techniques
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Theatre Practice
- 9 modules comprising of over 25 hours of online learning resources, to support revision for the student veterinary nurse.
- The videos can be watched anytime, anywhere, giving you complete control and flexibility over your learning journey.
- At the end of each module a short quiz will test knowledge and understanding of the topic.
- On completion of this learning series in full, the student veterinary nurse will be issued with a certificate of achievement.