This course by Rory Gormley focuses on common scenarios and real cases involving the companion animal reproduction aiming to give you confidence in dealing with clients and making appropriate decisions.
Common cases involving the reproductive organs are familiar territory for most clinicians. However, decision-making can be challenging when cases or owner expectations deviate from the established norms.
By focusing on common scenarios and real cases, we will discuss how such decision-making can be made simple.
Topics covered will include:
- Routine breeding management
- Ovulation timing
- Artifical insemination
- Management of prostatic disease in the stud dog
- Medical management of pyometra
- Appropriate timing of neutering
- Alternatives to surgical neutering