£1,495.00 + VAT (Non-Member price)
£747.50 +VAT (Member price)Find out more about our Membership plans
Two-day extensive cadaver based course with practical sessions covering less commonly performed soft tissue procedures.
Multiple dates are available for this course. Please select the dropdown (or basket on mobile) to view dates, times and course location.
This two-day course will aim to give delegates an introduction to some of the less commonly performed soft tissue procedures including thoracic surgery. While lecture content will discuss some of the indications and after-care, the emphasis of the day will be on how to carry out the operations. Highly practical cadaver based sessions over both days will allow hands-on experience and tips and tricks to optimise outcomes will also be discussed.
Topics to be covered include:
- Approaches to the thorax: thoracotomy and exploratory sternotomy
- Lung lobectomy & pericardectomy
- Oesophageal foreign body surgery
- Approach to PDA and PRAA
- Liver lobectomy
- Stapled gastro-intestinal anastomosis
- Cervical exploration: stick injuries and pharyngeal punctures wounds
In association with...