A learning series of six videos with specialist Fiona Adam on endocrine diseases.
Too many hormones, or not enough! Endocrinopathies can be challenging to diagnose: variable clinical presentations and imprecise diagnostic tests lead to the possibility of missed or incorrect diagnoses.
This video series will help you become more comfortable and confident in diagnosing and managing a range of endocrine disorders; including hyperadrenocorticism, hypoadrenocorticism, thyroid, pituitary and parathyroid disorders.
Topics covered include:
- Hyperadrenocorticism – an update on diagnostics and treatment monitoring
- Hypoadrenocorticism – getting to grips with DOCP
- Hyperthyroidism – medication, surgery, I-131, diet – which is best?
- Conn’s syndrome
- Hypercalcaemia - with a focus on idiopathic hypercalcaemia of cats and primary hyperparathyroidism in dogs
- Acromegaly – when should I test and what comes next?
In association with...