Delivered by a team of respected small animal and exotics lecturers from across the UK, our programme of courses for vets, nurses and VCAs offers something for everyone.
Buy 4 courses and get the 5th course free, to be used across the whole practice team.
“The best thing is they choose their tutors carefully to ensure you have really great, interesting and friendly tutors. There’s plenty of hands on experience, small class sizes and the food is amazing, my favourite place for CPD“
Miteki Degawa MRCVS
With limited time available in practice to focus on staff training and development, our online training platform aims to provide a simple and convenient solution for the whole practice team.
Consisting of over 1,500 videos covering a wide range of topics in multiple different formats from short quick reference practical videos to longer in-depth learning series.
Practice subscriptions allow unlimited access to all CentralCPD On-Demand content, for up to 20 users. With useful training tools, including the creation of bespoke training programmes and a mentoring system, allowing easy and efficient in-house training that can be accessed at anytime and anywhere.
- Ability to access on browser, tablet and mobile
- Flexibility of Pay As You Go or tailored monthly or annual subscriptions
- All CPD viewed is automatically logged on your CPD record
- Ability to access CPD record and download certificates at any time (even once subscription expired)
- Ability to create personal training programmes
- Ability to create and assign practice training programmes
- Mentoring functionality
- Complete control in adding and removing practice users
- Practice management reports
- Full support from our team of vets and vet nurses ensuring you get the most from the website
Vet Dynamics members get 20% off practice subscriptions.
“CentralCPD On-Demand has been an essential learning resource for our practice…The training programme is a useful management feature as we’re able to create and monitor bespoke CPD watchlists for staff to follow. It’s been instrumental in helping advance our practice clinical knowledge and stay up-to-date with professional requirements”
Nic Vuvan, Clinical Administrator, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
Carefully designed in collaboration with expert veterinary professionals, our academies aim to upskill team members and support career development.
- VCA Academy
- Student Vet Nurse Academy
- Nurse Refresh
- Vet Graduate Academy
“Without doubt the best online and in person CPD available to the veterinary industry. They have exceptional clinicians running the courses and offer excellent value.“
Stella Coulson MRCVS – Clinical Director