FREE COVID-19 Clinical Guides Available!
Virtual Veterinary Specialists have created a series of free online resources, including webinars and extensive essential guides. These resources have been designed to help you, during the current COVID-19 restrictions, with a range of urgent and emergency cases such as;
- Managing the Diabetic Patient under COVID-19 Restrictions
- Management of Chronic Gastrointestinal Disease under COVID-19 Restrictions
- When is Weight Loss an Emergency?
- Managing Canine IMHA Under Covid-19 Restrictions
- Is Cancer an Emergency?
- Management of Blocked Bladder Cats Under Covid-19 Restrictions
- Treating Diabetic Ketoacidosis Under Covid-19 Restrictions
- Managing Lily Toxicity Under Covid-19 Restrictions
- Treating the Emergency Seizuring Patient Under Covid-19 Restrictions
- Equine Respiratory Distress- Video Triage and Management
- Common Neurological Presentations- What is an Emergency and What Can Wait?
- A Guide To Delivering Veterinary Care In The Current Climate
These videos and documents can be viewed on our facebook page HERE, or found on our website www.vet-ecpd.com under the COVID-19 Telemedicine tab for CPD credit, or head directly to https://vvs.vet/covid-19/.
We hope that you find these resources helpful!