TTA Rapid + Patella Luxation/ Rapid Luxation
Manchester. M1 2JW
This course is supported by RITA LEIBINGER GmbH & Co. KG
TTA RAPID is one of the easiest osteotomy techniques and probably the most rapid for treating cranial cruciate ligament ruptures and one hence of the most attractive TTA techniques on the market. The new TTA RAPID Tiny System is specially made for the very small or short-legged patients.
There is only very limited special equipment needed for the technique. During the course there will be an introduction about the clinical relevance of a cranial cruciate ligament rupture at first. The next step is the introduction into the TTA Rapid technique. Finally there is enough time to do hands on training to apply the theory.
TTA RAPID can not only fix a cranial cruciate ligament rupture but also a simultaneous patella luxation.
RAPID LUXATION is the solution for patella luxation correction without TTA. Compared to traditional methods it comes along with several advantages, simplifications and stability.
Topics to be covered:
- Stifle anatomy and diagnosis cruciate ligament rupture
- Approach to stifle joint and stifle examination, meniscus treatment
- pre-op planning of TTA Rapid Technique, TTA Rapid + Patella Luxation, Rapid Luxation
- Post-operative management of patients
- Pit Falls and solutions
- Hands-on wet lab TTA Rapid + patella Luxation/ Rapid Luxation
**Two courses for £1400 (+VAT) when booking TTA Rapid and CBLO courses together**