Practical Orthopaedics: Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA) Using Xgen (forkless) Plate
204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
Brought to you by:
Central CPD is delighted to be partnering with Securos Orthopaedic Institute to provide this course.
This course is priced at £900+VAT. Please create your booking by clicking on the reserve a place button above. A member of the Securos team will contact you directly for the payment.
Please ensure your reservation details contain the correct invoicing/billing details for Securos to contact for payment. If you have any queries regarding your payment or booking, please contact Securos here.
Although more invasive than some of the other techniques, Tibial tuberosity advancement has become one of the preferred techniques used in orthopaedic practice for the treatment of cranial cruciate ligament disease.
This highly practical cadaver based course will start with the pathophysiology of cranial cruciate ligament disease and also the surgical theory behind TTA before moving on to practical sessions where delegates will be able to practise the technique on a saw bone as well on cadavers. There will also be the opportunity to use digital imaging software.
Topics to be covered include:
- Biomechanics of the cruciate ligament deficient stifle and tibial tuberosity advancement
- Patient assessment and selection of candidates for surgery
- Pre-operative surgical planning and implant selection
- Familiarisation with, and appropriate use of, TTA instrumentation
- Surgical technique taught in a dry lab and wet lab
- Post-operative management of patients
- Potential complications and how to deal with them
***If TTA and CCWO booked together Securos offer complimentary accommodation @ Staybridge Suites for the evening of 10th February***
*Course not included on 5 courses for the price of 4 offer*