£795.00 + VAT (Non-Member price)
£397.50 +VAT (Member price)Find out more about our Membership plans
A solely cadaver-based course from Rachel Perry with theory based online learning provided prior to the session, allowing the whole day to be spent in practical sessions.
The course will comprehensively cover oral examination, probing and charting techniques, plus the administration of local anaesthetic nerve blocks. The remainder of the day will be spent on extraction techniques with particular focus on the canines and carnassials, as well as root tip retrieval.
By the end of this one-day practical course, delegates should be better able to:
- Perform a comprehensive oral cavity examination, documenting pathology
- Safely plan and implement the use of local anaesthetic nerve blocks during dental extractions
- Handle dental instruments correctly and safely
- Plan and design mucoperiosteal flaps for the open extraction of any tooth in the mouth
- Approach dental extractions with increased confidence and precision
- Appropriately use antibiotics in dentistry
ReviewsVet Practical Attendee
This has been an exceptional course - Rachel Perry has been so approachable, informative and practically helpful. Thank you to the staff at Central CPD too - the venue, food and welcome were all wonderful!Vet Practical Attendee
Really lovely venue, genuinely best facilities/catering I have encountered on CPD course. Would recommend to colleagues. Hopefully will be back.Vet Practical Attendee
Excellent course, will definitely be useful on daily dentals back in practice.Vet Practical Attendee
I've found the course super helpful and finally feel I have some confidence on how to properly extract teeth. Nothing bad to say - thanks so much!
In association with...