Practical Dentistry: Extraction Masterclass
204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
Supported by: iM3 Veterinary Dentistry
This vet and nurse course is ideal for practice teams who perform dental procedures together. Vets will have a purely practical day, concentrating on extraction techniques. Nurses will have an interactive, lecture-based day concentrating on anaesthesia techniques for the dental patient. This will be from a nursing perspective and will therefore concentrate on monitoring techniques, plus drug calculations. Both vets and nurses will be able to practice oral examination, probing and charting techniques, plus the administration of local anaesthetic nerve blocks.
By the end of this one-day practical course, vets will be better able to:
- Perform a comprehensive oral cavity examination, documenting pathology
- Safely plan and implement the use of local anaesthetic nerve blocks during dental extractions
- Handle dental instruments correctly and safely
- Plan and design mucoperiosteal flaps for the open extraction of any tooth in the mouth
- Approach dental extractions with increased confidence and precision
**SPECIAL OFFER** Book a vet and nurse from the same practice to attend this course at the discounted price of £595+vat!
For full details about the nurse course, please click here: Anaesthesia for Dentistry