204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
Dentistry is a very important part of practice life, from a time and income perspective, as well as in terms of general animal welfare, yet it is often the discipline practitioners like the least.
This two-day cadaver-based practical course aims to significantly improve your practical dentistry skills as well as reignite your enthusiasm.
Topics to be covered include:
- Extractions – indications, closed and open (surgical) techniques, avoiding complications
- Benefits and risks of/and practice regional anaesthesia
- Practice extractions on cadaver specimens – concentrating on the ‘big 4’: canines and carnassials in the dog
- Surgical principles of mucogingivoperiosteal flap creation
- Learn how to retrieve root tips