- You cannot add "Practical Dentistry" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
Dentistry is a very important part of practice life, from a time and income perspective, as well as in terms of general animal welfare, yet it is often the discipline practitioners like the least.
This two-day cadaver-based practical course aims to significantly improve your practical dentistry skills as well as reignite your enthusiasm.
Topics to be covered include:
- Extractions – indications, closed and open (surgical) techniques, avoiding complications
- Benefits and risks of/and practice regional anaesthesia
- Practice extractions on cadaver specimens – concentrating on the ‘big 4’: canines and carnassials in the dog
- Surgical principles of mucogingivoperiosteal flap creation
- Learn how to retrieve root tips
Please note: This course is now sold out. We are also running this course on 8th-9th September with places still available find out more
If, however, you would like to be added to the waitlist for this course and informed about any future dates for priority booking, please register below: