204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
Dentistry is a very important part of practice life, from a time and income perspective, as well as in terms of general animal welfare, yet it is often the discipline practitioners like the least.
This two-day cadaver-based practical course aims to significantly improve your practical dentistry skills as well as reignite your enthusiasm.
Topics to be covered include:
- Extractions – indications, closed and open (surgical) techniques, avoiding complications
- Benefits and risks of/and practice regional anaesthesia
- Practice extractions on cadaver specimens – concentrating on the ‘big 4’: canines and carnassials in the dog
- Surgical principles of mucogingivoperiosteal flap creation
- Learn how to retrieve root tips
Can’t make this date?
If you would like to be informed about any future dates scheduled for this course you can sign up for priority booking below: