Practical Abdominal Radiology
204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
This one-day case-based and practical course is aimed at providing delegates the confidence to examine and interpret basic and complex abdominal radiographs.
The course will cover the radiological interpretation of all organ systems in the abdominal cavity. Delegates will learn how to recognise normal and abnormal findings on abdominal radiographs, and to extract the information on these radiographs which is useful for patient management. This course includes practical film reading sessions for delegates to challenge and improve their skills at radiological interpretation.
Topics to be covered include:
• Normal radiographic anatomy of the abdominal cavity
• Radiology of the peritoneal and retroperitoneal spaces
• Radiology of the uro-genital tract, GI tract and hepatobiliary system
• Use of contrast medium in abdominal radiology
• Interpretation of radiological studies of the abdomen