204a Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
This one-day interactive course is aimed at first opinion vets in general practice who wish to expand their knowledge and boost their confidence in treating feline ocular disease.
Common feline ophthalmological presentations will be covered as well as a step by step approach on how to work them up and treatment options available. Practical clinical tips will be given throughout the day and the course will finish with some case discussions to bring together all of the key learning points.
Topics to be covered include:
- The ophthalmic examination: top tips for getting the most from feline ophthalmic examination
- Conjunctivitis: its many causes and management options
- Corneal ulceration: indolent superficial ulcers and progressive corneal ulceration
- Eosinophilic keratoconjunctivitis
- Corneal sequestra
- Hypertensive ocular disease