A 1-day course with Martha Cannon covering all aspects of FLUTD, focusing on the most common conditions encountered in first opinion practice.
This full day course covers all aspects of Feline Lower Urinary Tract disorders, focusing on the most common conditions encountered in first opinion practice in the UK.
We will review current understanding of their causes and outline practical approaches to their investigation and management using tests and techniques that are readily available and affordable, building strategies for effective management of these common but often frustrating conditions.
Topics to be covered include:
- Idiopathic Lower Urinary Tract Disease: current understanding of its causes, new developments in diagnosis and practical approaches to management and prevention
- Urethral Obstruction: Top tips for unblocking a blocked cat
- Bacterial Urinary Tract Infections: when should we use antibiotics and for how long?
- Urolithiasis – common stones, their causes and management
- Bladder Neoplasia – what treatment options are available?
ReviewsVet Theory Attendee
Really informative + interesting. Martha is a great lecturer :)Vet Theory Attendee
Very useful practical notes, great speaker and lovely facilities.Vet Theory Attendee
Kelley WrayI had a warm welcome as soon as I arrived and was provided with good food + drink throughout the day.The course itself was informative and good to refresh my current knowledge with more up-to-date knowledge. Materials provided were very helpful and will be useful to refer back for future cases.
In association with...