This learning series with Linda Ryan, focuses on the behavioural development of puppies and kittens. Why it’s so important to get it right from the start and how to be successful in practice-based teaching and client coaching.
The right puppy or kitten selection can set owners and pets up for a joyful life together and there is a lot to know in order to get it right.
Veterinary nurses are perfectly placed to help and guide owners, from making the right choice at the beginning, through training and socialisation, to helping make sure all veterinary visits are a positive experience for animals and owners – starting early really matters!
Topics covered include:
- Puppy and kitten behaviour
- Pre purchase consults and making the right choices
- Socialisation and habituation
- What’s it all about and why does it matter?
- How to be successful and what to advise for success
- Running successful classes: what to cover, how to set them up and market them
- Creating a patient friendly practice
In association with...